Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Personal Attributes of Professional Bloggers To Become Successful In Blogging Profession

Have you ever thought about what it actually takes to become a successful blogger? Well, there are certainly a lot of successes out there and we can all learn from the best of the best.

 So I got to thinking about what it actually takes to run a successful blog and here is a list that I came up with.Personal Attributes of Professional Bloggers To Become Successful In Blogging Profession.
1. Loves to write:-
You must admit that in order to blog successfully then loving to write must be #1. You really shouldn’t be blogging if writing to you is a chore.Your own writing style is what endears you to your readers.

2. Knows his grammar:-
Maybe you didn’t expect to see this one on the list but it is very difficult for me to read anyone’s blog who isn’t very particular about proper grammar.A case in point is Daniel Scocco,the owner of this extremely successful blog. If you didn’t know,he also runs a blog called DailyWritingTips.com.It is my guess that Daniel also feels that writing properly is very important to a successful blogger.

3. Hard Worker:-
If you’ve run a blog for a while,as I have,you certainly know that you must work hard.If you don’t,then it will show in your writing and your blog will not be well read.You can’t fool people and put your blog on auto-pilot.If you do then you will lose readership.

4. Entrepreneurial:-
After a while you will want to make some money from the online presence and brand that you have established with your blog.A lot of people get into blogging for this sole reason. Whatever your situation entails,chances are you want to supplement your income.I plead guilty to this as well.It’s hard to be in the blogging world and hear about how others are making money online and not want to have a piece of the pie.

5. Creative:-
You can make a blog anything you want it to be. You have the choice of a myriad of themes and plugins that you can tweak to make your blog site unique.This is what makes the world of blogging great. No blog is the same and it’s simply up to the creativity of the blogger to make it that way.

6. Life Lover:-
This is one of the most positive aspects of the blogging world.Have you run across a blogger who doesn’t love life? This is why I added this attribute to my list.And since I started my blog I have come across the most engaging, pleasant,and helpful people I have ever met.

7. Personal Developer:-
Personal Development is a huge niche when it comes to the blogging world. Well, I’m here to say that all bloggers want to develop personally.We all have this in common.Without this trait would we really be doing what we are doing? I don’t think so. I try to learn and grow as a person every day but I don’t think I’m unique.

8. Communicator:-
This one is no big surprise is it? A blog is basically a means by which we can communicate with our readers. Communication is not only good for the blogger but also hopefully for the reader. A successful blogger wants to connect the audience. Replying to comments is very important and that is why I respond to every comment on my blog.

9. Helps Others:
This was one attribute that blew me away. When I started blogging I emailed some fairly high profile blog owners and they actually responded to my email.I wanted an opinion on the design of my blog and I also asked to interview them for my blog. They helped me out and it got me off on a very positive note when it came to blogging. It showed me how compassionate and helpful even high profile bloggers can be.
10.Efficient:-
We all have a certain amount of time in our lives. And unless you are blogging full-time, you are trying to squeeze in the time to create new blog posts or to guest post on other blogs. Successful bloggers are very efficient with their time because they know that their time is limited.A successful blogger will work in high quality guest posts at certain times which allow them to maintain content but not at the expense of publishing super posts.
Conclusion:-

I think that this is a pretty comprehensive list of the top attributes of a successful blogger.Please feel free to share any more traits or characteristics that you think I left out.
Guest Post Author:-
Bob Bessette writes a blog called TotallyUniqueLife which is geared toward practical solutions,tips,and advice for human life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam Please !! See Pure BloggersTech